Friday, July 6, 2012

My new blog

This is my brand new blog. I will use this blog to let people know what I am up to on current projects.

Right now, my current project is writing a series of short stories that will become the prequel series to my novel, World's End, which is available as an e-book, and a paperback.

I will also feature other indie authors with interviews, and I'll post links to some of their works.

So sit back and enjoy, I really hope to have a lot of fun with this blog, and I hope some of you will enjoy it as well.

I will try to post a couple times a week.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm somehow it posted my comment twice so I deleted one of them but now it looks like both are gone. ANYWAY, I had posted that I was anxious to see it when you get it going and to feel free to join mine at http://hawkssr128e-shortstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete